CAROUSEL OF PRODUCTS
12V DC 3 Tons Electric Hydraulic Car Jack 4 – in – 1 Car Jack Set with Impact Wrench Kit & Air Pump Tyre Inflator for All Cars Use
- Input Voltage DC 12v, Rated Power : 150W, Rated Current 15A, Length of Power Cable 3.5m
- Lifting Height Range 135 - 365mm(Suitable For All Hatchbacks, Mid Size Sedans Etc), Max Loading Car Weight : 3 tons, Working Temperature : -15-50* C
- Electric Impact Wrench : Voltage : DC 12V, Max Current : 12 A, Max Torque : 350N.M, Weight:.2 kg
- Inflator Pump : Input Voltage : DC 12V, Inflating Speed: 35L/min, Max Current : 10A, Pressure : 10BAR/ 150PSI, Length of Air Hose : 65cm
- 12 Months Warranty
12W Round Cool Day White Led Surface Mounted Ceiling Light for Home,Office,Kitchen, Hallway, Living Room
- WIDE APPLICATION: 6000K Natural Day Light,great for Stairwell,Stores,Shop,Office,Home,Living Room,Bathroom,Laundry room,Utility room,Washroom.Perfect as closet ceiling light,kitchen ceiling light,stairwell ceiling light,garage ceiling light.
- ADVANTAGE: Our flush ceiling light with security back led driver design,It has double decompression function,providing stable driving performance,can be used in safely. And make light more durable and prolong lifespan.
- ENERGY SAVING & LONG LIFESPAN: With upgraded 2835 LED chips save energy up to 80% than the traditional bulb; Over 50,000 hour lifespan, Save your effort to replace bulbs in high ceiling
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Use flame retardant material,aluminum & acrylic which are very safe and durable.Aluminum can be fast in rejection of heat,prolong led lifespan. No IR and UV radiation, no mercury and hazardous substance contained in our led ceiling lights, making them perfectly ecological.
- EYE-PROTECTION: Our ceiling light by adopting a milk white housing and qualified LEDs, giving off uniform and bright light without flickering, keeping your eyes free from harsh and glare lights.
- Cotton, colour is off-white
- A packet contains 3 bundles, each bundle 40-g weight and 18- meter length
- Ideal for tailoring,fashion designing,boutique,stitching,alteration
- Strong and long lasting
- Used in ethnic Indian dress, Pajama, lehenga, Saree petticoat, Salwars, Patiala, churidars
- Publisher : Student Friends
- Language : English
- Item Weight : 1 kg 120 g
- Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
1. The Guide helps aspirants to master the “Tricks of the Trades” for analytical reasoning and logical reasoning comprehensively
2. The book has been divided into 3 Sections; Verbal, Analytical and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
3. Two Leveled Exercises have been given for practice.
4. More than 2000 Previous Years’ Questions of different competitive examinations
5. Contains papers of MAT and other MBA entrances, Bank PO, Clerk, SSC, LIC, RBI, RRB, etc
6. Authentic and detailed solutions have been covered in the exercises.
Reasoning is equally weighed section in any competitive examination. Reasoning tests the thinking power and mind applicability skills of the candidates. The questions on reasoning asked in various competitive examinations are not easy to solve without having enough practice. The revised edition of A New Approach to Reasoning will help candidates master the “Tricks of the Trade” as it covers all the three types of reasoning very much comprehensively.
This book has been divided into 3 Sections; Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning each sub-divided into number of chapters with different types of questions of multiple patterns asked in various exams. The Verbal Reasoning section covers Analogy, Clocks, Calendar,Puzzles, Coding-Decoding, Classification, Number Series, Letter Series, Blood Relations, Clerical Aptitude, etc. whereas, the Analytical Reasoning section covers Statement & Arguments,Statement & Assumptions, Course of Action, Cause & Effects, Syllogism, etc. The Non-Verbal Reasoning section covers Analogy, Classification, Completion of Figures, Cubes, Paper Folding, Mirror Image, Water Image, Figure Matrix, etc. Two Leveled Exercises have been given for practice. More than 2000 Previous Years’ Questions of different competitive examinations including MAT and other MBA entrances, Bank PO, Clerk, SSC, LIC, RBI, RRB, B.Ed. etc along with their authentic and detailed solutions have been covered in the exercises. Ample number of previous years’ questions will help the candidates get an insight into the trends and types of questions asked in the test of reasoning in various competitive and recruitment examinations.