1. The Guide helps aspirants to master the “Tricks of the Trades” for analytical reasoning and logical reasoning comprehensively
2. The book has been divided into 3 Sections; Verbal, Analytical and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
3. Two Leveled Exercises have been given for practice.
4. More than 2000 Previous Years’ Questions of different competitive examinations
5. Contains papers of MAT and other MBA entrances, Bank PO, Clerk, SSC, LIC, RBI, RRB, etc
6. Authentic and detailed solutions have been covered in the exercises.
Reasoning is equally weighed section in any competitive examination. Reasoning tests the thinking power and mind applicability skills of the candidates. The questions on reasoning asked in various competitive examinations are not easy to solve without having enough practice. The revised edition of A New Approach to Reasoning will help candidates master the “Tricks of the Trade” as it covers all the three types of reasoning very much comprehensively.
This book has been divided into 3 Sections; Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning each sub-divided into number of chapters with different types of questions of multiple patterns asked in various exams. The Verbal Reasoning section covers Analogy, Clocks, Calendar,Puzzles, Coding-Decoding, Classification, Number Series, Letter Series, Blood Relations, Clerical Aptitude, etc. whereas, the Analytical Reasoning section covers Statement & Arguments,Statement & Assumptions, Course of Action, Cause & Effects, Syllogism, etc. The Non-Verbal Reasoning section covers Analogy, Classification, Completion of Figures, Cubes, Paper Folding, Mirror Image, Water Image, Figure Matrix, etc. Two Leveled Exercises have been given for practice. More than 2000 Previous Years’ Questions of different competitive examinations including MAT and other MBA entrances, Bank PO, Clerk, SSC, LIC, RBI, RRB, B.Ed. etc along with their authentic and detailed solutions have been covered in the exercises. Ample number of previous years’ questions will help the candidates get an insight into the trends and types of questions asked in the test of reasoning in various competitive and recruitment examinations.