Toorshop.com as well as its associates (“Toor Technology,” the Partnership Firm registered under Indian Partnership Act, 1932),” “we,” “us,” and “our,”) with Trade name of Toorshop, regard your security and is focused on ensuring it through its consistence with its protection arrangements. This strategy depicts:
the kinds of data that Toorshop may gather from you when you access or utilize its sites, applications and other online administrations (on the whole, alluded as “Administrations”); and
its practices for gathering, utilizing, keeping up, ensuring and uncovering that data.
Toorshop.com & Toorshop.in was a property of Toor Technology a Partnership Firm registered under Indian Partnership Act, 1932 with Trade name of Toorshop having its registered office at 261, Mahavir Colony ,Sonipat Haryana 131001.
Information we collect.
Contact information. We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and ip address.
Payment and billing information. We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a product. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner Razorpay etc.
Information you post. We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to Toorshop.com.
Demographic information. We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, products you buy, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways.
We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register for an enquiry or product bulk purchases. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information
We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
We use information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy products from us we’ll enroll you in our newsletter.
We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a product purchase.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
We will share information with the event organizers. We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com. It may take about 7 days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Third party sites
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Anubhav Sharma
UR-89 Gautam Colony, Narela
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act, 2000”), the applicable rules there-under and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.toorshop.com, including the related mobile site and mobile application as well as the seller portal (hereinafter referred to as “Platform”) was owned and operated by Toor Technology a Partnership Firm registered under Indian Partnership Act 1932 with its registered office at 261, Mahavir Colony, Sonipat Haryana, 131001.
Your use of the Platform and the features therein is governed by the following terms and conditions (ToU) including applicable policies available on the Platform, notifications and communications sent to you on the Platform which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If you transact on the Platform, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Platform for such a transaction. By mere use of the Platform you shall be contracting with Toor Technology (Toorshop), and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations to Toor Technology (Toorshop).
When you use any current or future services provided by us through the Platform you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms and conditions applicable to such services and they shall be deemed incorporated into the ToU and considered a part and parcel of the ToU. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the ToU at any time. We will notify you through any of the communication modes as mentioned in this ToU in case of any changes or updates to the ToU that materially impact your use of the Platform. Your continued use of the Platform following the changes or updates will mean that you accept and agree to the revisions. As long as you comply with the ToU, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and limited privilege to enter and use the Platform.
ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE PLATFORM INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT WITH ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER THE TOU. PLEASE READ THE TOU CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. By impliedly or expressly accepting the ToU, you also accept and agree to be bound by all of Toor Technology (Toorshop)’s policies applicable to you, as amended, from time to time.
The use of the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a seller on the Platform, transact or use the Platform. Toor Technology (Toorshop) reserves the right to terminate your registration and/or refuse you access to the Platform if it is brought to Toor Technology (Toorshop)’s notice or discovered that you are under the age of 18 years. If you register as a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized by the business entity to accept the ToU and you have the authority to bind the business entity to the ToU.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
In the course of your use of the Platform, you agree to furnish your details and information as requested by us from time to time. You shall remain responsible for maintaining confidentiality of this information, as well as your display name, login and password details. You agree that if you provide any information which is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete, or not in accordance with the ToU, we shall have the right to suspend or terminate your account on the Platform or indefinitely block you from accessing the Platform.
When you use the Platform or send emails, other data, information, or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically or as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or any other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Platform is a platform that users utilize to independently meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Toor Technology (Toorshop) is not and cannot be a party to any transaction or dispute between users on the Platform.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by you and agreed upon between you and buyers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include (without limitation) price, shipping costs, payment methods and terms, date, period, and mode of delivery, and warranties and after-sales services related to products and services. Toor Technology (Toorshop) does not determine, advice, have any control, or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between you and buyers.
- Toor Technology (Toorshop) does not make any representations or warranties regarding specifics (such as quality, value, and salebility) of the products or services proposed to be sold, offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform. Toor Technology (Toorshop) does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products and services on the Platform. Toor Technology (Toorshop) accepts no liability for any errors or omissions of third parties in relation to the products and services.
- Toor Technology (Toorshop) is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract between you and buyers. Toor Technology (Toorshop) cannot and does not guarantee that you and buyers concerned will perform transaction(s) concluded on the Platform. Toor Technology (Toorshop) shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve disputes or disagreements between you and buyers.
- Toor Technology (Toorshop) does not make any representations or warranties regarding item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular buyer you choose to deal with on the Platform and use your best judgment in that regard.
- Toor Technology (Toorshop) does not at any point in time during a transaction between you and a buyer on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by you, gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by you to the buyer.
- At no time shall Toor Technology (Toorshop) hold any right/title to or interest in the items nor have any obligations or liabilities with respect to such a contract. Toor Technology (Toorshop) is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services, damages, or delays as a result of items which are out of stock, unavailable, or back-ordered.
- The Platform is only a platform that can be utilized by you to reach a larger customer base to sell items or services. Toor Technology (Toorshop) only provides a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between you and the buyer.
- You release and indemnify Toor Technology (Toorshop) and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the users on the Platform and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Not with standing its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Toor Technology (Toorshop) cannot control the information provided by other users which is made available on the Platform. You may find other user’s information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Platform. Please note that there may be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
Use of the Platform
You agree and understand that Toor Technology (Toorshop) and the Platform merely provide hosting services to its registered users and persons browsing/visiting the Platform. All items advertised / listed and the contents therein are advertised and listed by registered users and are third party user generated contents. Toor Technology (Toorshop) shall bear no responsibility or liability in relation to or arising out of third party user generated content. Toor Technology (Toorshop) neither originates nor initiates the transmission nor selects the sender and receiver of the transmission nor selects nor modifies the information contained in the transmission. Toor Technology (Toorshop) is merely an intermediary and does not interfere in the transaction between buyers and sellers.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or image which:
(a) belongs to another person and over which you have no right;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, bigotry, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever, or unlawfully threatening or harassing, including but not limited to ‘indecent representation of women’ within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is false, inaccurate or misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) Involves the transmission of ‘junk mail’, ‘chain letters’, unsolicited mass mailing, or ‘spamming’;
(g) promotes illegal activity or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libellous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address, or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material) such as providing pirated computer programs or links, information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, hidden pages or images or URLs leading to any other pages (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) Contains unauthorized videos, photographs or images of another person (whether a minor or an adult);
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform, profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend requests, or other areas of the Platform, or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users on the Platform;
(o) Engages in commercial activities and/or sales such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of ‘virtual’ items related to the Platform without our prior written consent.
Throughout the ToU, Toor Technology (Toorshop)’s prior written consent means a communication coming from Toor Technology (Toorshop)’s Legal Department in response to your request and specifically addressing the activities or conduct for which you have sought authorization;
(p) Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, at our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another’s use and enjoyment of the Platform;
(r) Refers to any website/URL which, at our sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Platform or any other website and content that is prohibited or violates the letter and spirit of ToU;
(s) Harms minors in any way;
(t) Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, proprietary rights, third-party’s trade secrets, rights of publicity, or privacy, is fraudulent, or involves the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) Impersonates another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
(y) Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
(z) shall, directly or indirectly, offer or attempt to offer trade or attempt to trade in any item which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
(aa) shall create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or part) the services of our Internet Service Provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers.
2. You shall not use any ‘deep-link’, ‘page-scrape’, ‘robot’, ‘spider’, automatic device, program, algorithm, methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process to access, acquire, copy, monitor any portion of the Platform or content or in any way reproduce, or circumvent the navigational structure, presentation of the Platform, or any content to obtain or attempt to obtain any material, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve our right to bar any such activities.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, other systems, networks connected to the Platform, server, computer, network, or the services offered on or through the Platform by hacking, password ‘mining’, or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform or breach the security, authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace information on any other user of or visitor to Platform (including any account on the Platform that is not owned by you) or to its source or exploit the Platform, any service, information made available, or offered by or through the Platform in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information (including but not limited to personal identification or information other than your own information) provided by the Platform.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating, or defamatory statement(s)/comment(s) about us, the brand name or domain name used by us, including the terms Toor Technology (Toorshop), Toor Technology (Toorshop), toorshop.com or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of Toor Technology (Toorshop) or sellers on the platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Toor Technology (Toorshop) trade mark, service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade, service marks or trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform or Toor Technology (Toorshop)’s systems, networks, or any systems or networks connected to Toor Technology (Toorshop).
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform, any transaction being conducted on the Platform or any other person’s use of the Platform.
7. You shall not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message, transmittal you send to us on or through the Platform, or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that you are or represent someone else or impersonate any other individual or entity.
8. You may not use the Platform or any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the ToU or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Toor Technology (Toorshop) and/or others.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000, and the rules thereunder as applicable and amended from time to time and also all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Integrated Goods and Services Tax Act, Central Goods and Services Tax Act, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), relevant State Goods and Services Tax Act or Union Territories Goods and Services Tax Act and Custom Duty, Local Levies as may be applicable) and obtain the necessary licences and permits regarding your use of our Platform, service and/or tools and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force. In particular you shall ensure that if any of your items listed on the Platform qualifies as an “Antiquity” or “Art treasure” as defined in the Act (“Artwork”), you shall indicate that such Artwork is “non-exportable” and sold subject to the provisions of the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972, and shall ensure that it is not delivered to any buyer at any place outside India.
10. You shall strictly comply with the Toor Technology (Toorshop) Group OFAC Policy (Trade Compliance Policy Statement) as may be amended from time to time.
12. From time to time you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other users on the Platform in any manner.
13. You shall not engage in advertising or solicitation of other sellers on the Platform to buy or sell any products or services, including but not limited to products or services related to what is displayed on the Platform. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other users acquired/via the Platform. It shall be a violation of the ToU to use any information obtained from the Platform in order to harass, abuse, or harm others or contact, advertise and sell to or solicit persons other than those who have chosen to buy from you. You understand that we have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons who have provided information or material on the Platform) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with the investigation of an alleged illegal activity or its solicitation and/or response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorized us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, at our sole discretion, deem necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor the material posted on the Platform. Toor Technology (Toorshop) shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to remove any content that violates or is alleged to violate any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of the ToU. Notwithstanding this right, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIAL YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE AND YOUR INDEPENDENT COMMUNICATION WITH THE BUYERS AND OTHER SELLERS, REGARDLESS OF FORM. Please be advised that such content posted does not reflect Toor Technology (Toorshop)’s views. In no event shall Toor Technology (Toorshop) assume or have any responsibility or liability for any content posted on the Platform or claims, damages, or losses resulting from its use and/or appearance of it on the Platform. You hereby represent and warrant that you have necessary rights to all the content you provide and all information it contains and that such content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any misleading, libellous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
14. Your correspondence or business dealings with or participation in the promotion of advertisers on or through the Platform (including payment and delivery of related products or services, any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings) are solely between you and such advertisers. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of such dealings or the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
15. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized persons or ‘hackers’) may post or transmit offensive or obscene material on the Platform and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such material. It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Platform and use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
16. Toor Technology (Toorshop) shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group(s) of people, intentionally or unintentionally, in DoS (denial of service) / DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
As a registered seller, you shall list item(s) for sale on the Platform in accordance with the policies which are incorporated by way of reference in this ToU. You must be legally able to sell the item(s) you list for sale on our Platform and must have all the necessary licences and permits required for such sale. You must ensure that the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of third parties. Listings may only include text descriptions, graphics, pictures or videos that describe your item for sale. All items must be listed in an appropriate category on the Platform. All listed items must be kept in stock for successful fulfilment of sales. The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amount that you may have received from the buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Platform. Toor Technology (Toorshop) reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories. Toor Technology (Toorshop) reserves the right to restrict the selling of products originating from certain countries.
Compliance on selling of goods/services
You shall also ensure full compliance with the provisions of Integrated Goods and Services Tax (IGST), Central Goods and Services Tax (CGST) and Union Territory Goods and Services Tax (UTGST) or State Goods and Services Tax (SGST) in respect of the goods/services supplied by you.
It is your responsibility to charge appropriate goods and services taxes on the supplies effected and remittance of the same to the Government. Toor Technology (Toorshop) shall not be responsible for any deficiency and/ or omission on your part.
Pursuant to the tax collection at source provisions under IGST, CGST and/UTGST or SGST, the portal would collect tax collection at source at applicable rates on net value of taxable supplies made through the portal and remit to the appropriate Government.
In case of any mismatches on account of tax collection at source, you shall be required to provide all relevant information to Toor Technology (Toorshop) to correspond with the relevant authorities and also in case of any liability accruing on account of omission shall be your obligation to pay such deficit.
You shall be required to provide the corresponding Harmonised System Nomenclature (HSN) code number for every product listing . In the event that you do not provide the HSN code number that particular product will be delisted and you will no longer be able to sell the product on our platform.
You shall also be required to provide your GSTIN , without which we will not be able to raise an invoice on you. In the event that you do not provide your GSTIN number, transaction on your account will be blocked and orders will not be processed on your account. In the event of you providing your Input Service Distributor Registration Number, Toor Technology (Toorshop) would be issuing an invoice to the ISD GST registration number as furnished by you. It is your responsibility to undertake the necessary compliance required in respect of the said ISD registration number.
You agree and undertake that You shall not, at any time, purchase more than 25% of your inventory (in terms of annualised value in a financial year), purported to be sold on the Platform, from Toor Technology (Toorshop) or its Group Companies. Group Company shall have the meaning as per the extant Foreign Direct Investment Policy of India. We may require you to provide certification (including auditors’ certificate) to confirm compliance with this requirement.
Content Posted on the Platform
All text, graphics, seller interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music and artwork, notes, messages, emails, billboard postings, drawings, profiles, opinions, ideas, images, videos, audio files, other material or information (collectively ‘Content’) are third-party generated Content and Toor Technology (Toorshop) has no responsibility or liability over such third-party generated Content as Toor Technology (Toorshop) is merely an intermediary for the purposes of this ToU. Except as expressly provided in the ToU, no part of the Platform including the Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including ‘mirroring’) to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication, distribution or any commercial enterprise without Toor Technology (Toorshop)’s prior written consent.
You may use the information on the products and services made available on the Platform for downloading provided you:
(1) Do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such Content;
(2) use such Content only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it to any media;
(3) Make no modifications to any Content; and
(4) Do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to the Content.
Toor Technology (Toorshop) grants seller a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, non-assignable and personal license to use “Powered by Toor Technology” and/or “toorshop.com” name and/or logo on seller’s invoice for transactions concluded on the Platform. Further, Toor Technology (Toorshop) grants seller a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-assignable and personal license to use “Toor Technology (Toorshop).com” name and/or logo on packing material used by seller for delivery of Products sold on the Platform.
Types of Sellers
All registered sellers are following:-
- Sales achieved by sellers (revenues and units).
- Fulfilment experience provided to customers (breaches and cancellations).
- Percentage of local/zonal shipment out of your overall shipment.
- Percentage of overall shipments supplied in the same zone to customers by the seller.
- Customer feedback against the products sold by such sellers (returns and ratings), etc.
The thresholds for each of these criteria are transparently listed on https://toorshop.com, sellers get benefits including the following:
- Rebate in commissions and shipping fees etc.
- Account management support
- Faster payments
Toor Technology (Toorshop) reserves the right to revise the categories, criteria, and benefits to promote healthy competition amongst the sellers so that their performance lead to better customer experience on the Platform.
- Transactions, transaction price and all commercial terms such as delivery, dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between sellers and buyers and the payment facility is merely used by sellers and buyers to facilitate the completion of transactions. Use of the payment facility shall not render Toor Technology (Toorshop) liable or responsible for non–delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after-sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and/or services listed on the Platform.
- You have specifically authorized Toor Technology (Toorshop) or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate, and remit payments. Your relationship with Toor Technology (Toorshop) is on a principal to principal basis and by accepting the ToU, you agree that Toor Technology (Toorshop) is an independent contractor for all purposes and does not have control of or liability for the products or services that are listed on the Platform and paid for by using the payment facility. Toor Technology (Toorshop) does not guarantee the identity of any User nor does it ensure that a buyer or a seller will complete a transaction.
- You understand, accept, and agree that the payment facility provided by Toor Technology (Toorshop) is neither a banking nor financial service, but merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment facility for receiving payment, or collection and remittance for transactions on the Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway (PG) network. Further, by providing payment facility, Toor Technology (Toorshop) neither acts as a trustee nor fiduciary with respect to transaction or transaction price.
- All online bank transfers from valid bank accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective issuing bank that supports payment facility to provide these services to the users. All such online bank transfers on payment facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between a seller buyer and the respective issuing bank.
Dispatch of products and/or services
1. You, as a seller, shall be required to dispatch the products and/or services for every transaction to the buyer within the time period as provided in the TOU to ensure that the products and/or services are delivered in a timely manner. Further, you will solely be responsible for undertaking transit insurance for products sold by You on the Platform. For avoidance of doubt, Toor Technology (Toorshop) will not be responsible for undertaking any insurance(s) for products sold by sellers on the Platform
2. Seller shall provide dispatch details and details of after-sales services related to products and services listed by it on the Platform to Toor Technology (Toorshop) in such a manner and within a time period as provided in the policies, failing which the transaction shall stand cancelled.
3. Seller shall dispatch the products and/or services using only an approved delivery channel which provides appropriate ‘proof of dispatch’ & ‘proof of delivery’ (PoDs) documentation. Such PoD documentation relating to delivery should be maintained by a seller for a period of 3 (three) years from the date of dispatch. The PoDs should be furnished to Toor Technology (Toorshop) on demand within the time frame as notified from time to time.
4. Seller agrees that the dispatch details shall be true, correct, and duly authorized and shall not be misleading, fraudulent, false, unauthorized, illegal and shall not contain any misrepresentation of facts.
5. In case a seller fails to provide dispatch details or provides dispatch details not complying with policies, it shall result in consequences as more specifically stated in the TOU and may lead to suspension and/or termination of seller account.
6. Seller agrees that the transaction price paid by a buyer will be remitted to a seller’s bank account contingent upon the following events:
a) Buyer confirms the delivery of products and/or services in the transaction;
b) Buyer does not take any action on payment facility to confirm delivery within such a time period as provided in the policies despite confirmation of dispatch of products and/or services by a seller to the buyer;
c) Buyer’s refund claim is rejected by Toor Technology (Toorshop) due to any breach of the ToU, policies, and any applicable law;
Once the transaction is completed by the Seller, the remittance to seller shall be made in accordance with RBI Intermediary Guidelines.
7. You are required to route all shipments/consignments through the Logistic Partner, unless otherwise specified. ‘Logistic Partner’ shall mean a logistic service provider as approved by Toor Technology (Toorshop). Prepaid Payment Instruments
Toor Technology (Toorshop) may, either itself or through third-party service providers, offer prepaid instruments as a payment option for transactions on the Platform to users. Any purchases by buyers on the Platform using the prepaid instruments shall be governed by the following terms and conditions:
1. Such prepaid instruments may be used to make payments for the products and/or services purchased on the Platform
2. Such prepaid instruments can be redeemed by buyers by selecting the payment mode as may be provided on the Platform.
3. Such prepaid instruments cannot be used to purchase other prepaid instruments or gift vouchers.
4. If the order value exceeds the amount of such prepaid instruments, the balance must be paid by the respective buyer via Credit Card/Debit Card /Internet Banking. COD shall not be available as payment option for such transactions.
5. If the order value is less than the amount of such prepaid instruments, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect as credit balance for such prepaid instruments.
6. Prepaid instruments and any unused balance of such prepaid instruments shall expire 1 year from the date of their issue.
7. Prepaid instruments cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. Toor Technology (Toorshop) is not responsible if prepaid instruments are lost, stolen, or used without permission.
9. Buyers can combine and use a maximum of 3 prepaid instruments per order. They can be combined with promotional codes.
10. Purchases of prepaid instruments are not eligible for cashback offers.
11. All sellers on the Platform will accept this prepaid instrument as a payment instrument.
12. Toor Technology (Toorshop) will make payments to sellers whose products and/or services have been purchased by buyers redeeming electronic gift vouchers (EGV) as per the guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India from time to time.
Financial Facilities for customers
Toor Technology (Toorshop) has operationalized tie-ups with multiple partners for providing financial assistance to customers for purchasing products on the platform and thereby enhancing the transaction capability of customers. In pursuance of the same, in the event of the customers opting for the financial assistance program and you duly receiving such amounts from the partners (on behalf of the customers), you hereby agree to assign all receivables from the customer for such transaction. Therefore you hereby agree that without any further action on your part, upon receipt of amount due from such partners, any and all receivables due from the customers shall stand assigned in favour of the partner. You hereby authorize Toor Technology (Toorshop) to enter into any documentation on your behalf to complete and perfect the assignment. Upon such assignment, the financing partner shall have all the rights as the seller may have had in relation to the collection of receivables from the customer and the customer shall be required to repay the financing partner directly. The lending partner further reserves the right to assign and transfer such receivables under these terms and conditions to an NBFC/financial institution as it may deem fit.
Registration on the Platform is free for 15 days. Toor Technology (Toorshop) does not charge any fee for browsing/registering on the Platform. However, before you list a product or service for sale through the Platform, we request you to review our fee policy, which is hereby incorporated by reference into this ToU. Toor Technology (Toorshop) reserves the right to change its fee policy from time to time. In particular, Toor Technology (Toorshop) may, at its sole discretion, introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Platform. In such an event, Toor Technology (Toorshop) reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the fee policy shall be posted on the Platform and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Platform. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees (INR) and payable to Toor Technology. You shall be solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws for making payments to Toor Technology. You hereby agree that Toor Technology (Toorshop) shall have the right to set off any amounts due and payable by You to Toor Technology against any payments due from Toor Technology to You.
GST /Taxes: You are responsible for paying all fees associated with the use of the Platform and charges collected in respect of such usage. You agree to bear any and all applicable taxes, charges, cesses levied thereon (including CGST+SGST/IGST/CGST+UGST and GST cess as may be applicable to the transaction).
1. A seller agrees that Toor Technology (Toorshop) may offer to provide fast express remittance to eligible sellers as per payments settlement policy. Fast Express Remittance shall be subject to RBI Intermediary Guidelines and arrangements/directions of the nodel bank. Toor Technology (Toorshop), at its sole discretion, may make such an offer to eligible sellers and the same shall not be construed as a right but only as a privilege. Eligible sellers understand that Toor Technology (Toorshop) reserves the right to withdraw Fast Express Remittance at any time for any violation of the ToU or Toor Technology (Toorshop)’s policies and/or failure by the eligible sellers to maintain or comply with the parameters as may be decided by Toor Technology (Toorshop) from time to time.
A seller expressly agrees that issuing correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of a seller. Furthermore, seller shall ensure that invoices state ‘Powered by Toor Technology (Toorshop)’ and failing to do so, a seller shall be liable to chargebacks (as applicable).
3. In case of any chargebacks levied by the bank, Toor Technology (Toorshop) shall have the right to deduct such chargebacks from seller remittances, present and future, and a seller’s only remedy will be to discuss and resolve the same with the bank. A seller hereby agrees to extend full co-operation in resolving the chargeback disputes raised by a buyer through the bank and shall provide necessary documentation regarding the transaction to the complete satisfaction of the bank. In case the chargeback is ruled against a seller, Toor Technology (Toorshop) shall be entitled and authorized to recover the same from the seller to its fullest extent and the bank’s decision shall be final and binding in this regard. In the event Toor Technology (Toorshop) has made any excess payment to seller inadvertently, such excess payments shall be set-off from any future payments payable by Toor Technology (Toorshop) to the seller.
4. Toor Technology (Toorshop) may delay notifying the payment confirmation, i.e. informing seller to dispatch if Toor Technology (Toorshop) deems suspicious or a buyer conducts high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the transaction and transaction price. In addition, Toor Technology (Toorshop) may hold transaction price and not inform seller to dispatch or remit transaction price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to a buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event of a buyer being engaged in any form of illegal activity.
5. Sellers acknowledge that Toor Technology (Toorshop) will not be liable for any damages, interests, claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction/transaction price or any delay in processing a transaction/transaction price that is beyond the control of Toor Technology (Toorshop).
6. Toor Technology (Toorshop) shall make payments into the bank account provided by a seller during the seller registration process. Once Toor Technology (Toorshop) has made payments into such a bank account number, Toor Technology (Toorshop) shall be discharged of any/all liabilities towards the seller and the seller shall not be eligible for any claims whatsoever.
Compliance with Laws:
1. Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws, including but not limited to Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI) and obtain all necessary licences and permits applicable to them.
2. In the event of sale of jewellery, seller shall provide hallmark certificate (in accordance with applicable laws) along with the product at the time of delivery. Further, it shall be sole responsibility of the seller to comply with hallmarking or other similar provisions applicable for the sale of jewellery and Toor Technology (Toorshop) shall not be liable whatsoever for any non-compliance in this regard.
3. In the event of sale of jewellery, seller shall ensure conducting of buyer KYC in accordance with the prevention of anti-money laundering laws and other applicable laws. Toor Technology (Toorshop) hereby disclaims any responsibility for conducting Buyer KYC.
Toor Technology (Toorshop) does not warrant that product description or other content on the Platform is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Toor Technology (Toorshop) shall have the right to inspect and audit seller’s records and premises / place of business through itself or through Toor Technology (Toorshop) approved third party testing agencies. Cost of such audit shall solely be borne by Toor Technology (Toorshop) unless audit reflects discrepancy in seller accounts / non-compliance with Toor Technology (Toorshop)’s seller policies, in which case cost of audit shall be borne by the seller.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other users of your actions immediately, temporarily/indefinitely suspend/terminate/block your account and/or refuse you access to the Platform in the event of, including but not limited to, the following:
2. if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
3. if it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users, or us;
We may at any time, at our sole discretion, reinstate suspended sellers. A seller that has been suspended or blocked may not register or attempt to register with us or use the Platform (through itself or any other entity or legal form) in any manner whatsoever until such time that such a seller is reinstated by us. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you breach the ToU or other rules and policies, we reserve the right to recover any amounts due and owed by you to us and take strict legal action, including but not limited to a referral to the appropriate police or other authorities for initiating criminal or other proceedings against you.
Toor Technology (Toorshop) respects the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your trademark has been infringed, you can write to Toor Technology (Toorshop) at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Toor Technology (Toorshop) respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to Toor Technology (Toorshop) at email@example.com.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
The Website is controlled and operated by Toor Technology (Toorshop) and products are sold by respective registered sellers. All material on the Platform, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute Toor Technology (Toorshop)’s or other sellers’ material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether, directly or indirectly, you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification or use of the material on any other website/networked computer environment or for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL Toor Technology (Toorshop) BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE TOU, EVEN IF Toor Technology (Toorshop) HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The ToU shall be governed, interpreted, and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall exclusively be Sonipat.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Toor Technology (Toorshop) makes no representation that the material on the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations/countries other than India. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations/countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Toor Technology (Toorshop) is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/countries other than India and compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Please send any comments or questions, including all inquiries not related to trademark and copyright infringement, on the Website to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the IT Act, 2000, and the rules there-under, the name and contact details of the resolution officer/Advocate are provided below:
Mr. Parteek Bharadwaj (Advocate)
Toor Technology A Partnership Firm Registered Under Indian Partnership Act, 1932.
261, Mahavir Colony –Sonipat
Haryana 131001 (India)
Phone: +91- 7419999345
Time: Mon – Sat (9:00 – 18:00)
Returns & Refunds Policy
Returns & Refund Policy
There could be certain circumstances beyond our control where you could receive a damaged / defective product or a product that is not the same as per your original order. We will replace the product to your satisfaction at no extra cost. In such circumstances, before using the product, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team who will guide you on the process for the same at our customer support number +91-7419999345 or Email (email@example.com).
We will process the refund after receipt of the product by Toorshop or its business partner. All refunds will be routed through original payment gateway be it Razorpay (Partner’s gateway) , or any other bank debit or credit cards accounts after adjusting the cancellation charges. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment of the order.
- Orders paid by credit/ debit card will be refunded by credit back to the credit/ debit card within 7 working days and the refund will reflect in the next statement.
- Orders paid by net banking accounts will be credited back to bank account
- For all other modes of payment, we will send a refund via NEFT/RTGS.
- Once your return is received and inspected, you will receive an email about the status of your return.
- In case, your return has been accepted, the refund amount will be processed immediately. A credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original payment method within 3-7 working days.
- Order above Rs.1000 only valid for REFUND.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received your refund even after 7 days of processing your return, please check your bank account again. Otherwise, contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is shown in your balance. You can always contact your bank branch. Usually, there is some difference in time before a refund is displayed in your account.
- If you have done all of the above and you still haven’t received your refund amount, please write to Toor Technology (Toorshop) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hygiene Best Practices
To maintain hygiene for all our customers we do not accept returns on any Innerwear – Vests, Underwear, Bras, Panties, Camisoles, Tank Tops, Shapewears, Thermals, Socks, Towels and Boxers or any other product falling under our innerwear category.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We are currently not dealing with such exchange offers. if in future we start the service then will definitely update on the website.
Toor Technology (Toorshop) RMA policy
Policy ensures assured seller refund / replacement to you on specific products when you return / seek replacement (within 3-7 days from delivery). You shall also be eligible for refund upon successful cancellation of the product prior to delivery.
The products will be eligible for return / refund / replacement if specifically provided.
RULES FOR ACCEPTING SHIPMENTS
Before accepting shipment of any product, kindly ensure that the product’s packaging is not damaged or tampered. If the package is damaged or tampered, we request you to refuse delivery. We assure refund upon such refused delivery or non-delivery. If in case you choose to accept the product, you shall do it at your own risk.
The products for which installation is provided for, (Eg. television, washing machine, air-conditioner etc.) should not be opened by yourself, nor its packaging be opened or tampered with. Authorised personnel shall help in unboxing and installation of the product. In case, you choose to unbox the product or try installing the same, you shall do it at your own risk.
RULES FOR RETURN & REPLACEMENT
- Request to return for refund or replacement must be raised within 7 days of delivery of the product at My Orders page.
- Returns shall be arranged for pick-up through a logistic service partner. However, in the event the logistic service partner is unable to do so, a notification regarding the same shall be sent to you, for dispatching the product using a reputed courier in your respective area to the address mentioned in the notification. The freight charges for such products shall be reimbursed to you on successful receipt of product and verification of the same.
- Returns are subject to verification and checks in order to determine the legitimacy of complaint/return. During pick-up, your product shall be checked for the following conditions:
|Correctness||IMEI/ name/ image/ brand/ serial number/ article number/ bar code should match and MRP tag should not be removed and clearly visible.|
|Completeness||All in-the-box accessories (like remote control, starter kits, instruction manuals, chargers, headphones, etc.), freebies, warranty/guarantee cards and combos (if any) should be present.|
|Non Usage||The product should be unused, unwashed, unsoiled, without any stains and with non-tampered quality check seals/ warranty seals (wherever applicable).|
|Non-damage (Product)||The product (including SIM trays/ charging port/ headphone port, back-panel etc.) should be undamaged and without any scratches, dents, tears or holes.|
|Non-damage (Packaging)||Product’s original packaging/ Brand Tags/ brand box should be undamaged.|
- Products may be rejected for return if they are not returned as per the conditions mentioned above. Products may also be rejected for return (for refund or replacement) if sent directly to the Seller by you without our approval for the same, in which case you waive any and all claims against Toor Technology (Toorshop).
- If the product received does not pass the verification and checks, the product shall be shipped back to you.
- Refund/replacement shall be issued to you only after the product is received and verification of the same.
- Replacement is subject to availability of the product (size, color, etc.) and is limited to one request.
- In case the replacement product is out of stock, a refund shall be initiated.
- If the price of the replacement product is lower than the amount paid by you originally, a partial refund will be issued to you provided.
- Products with passwords/locks should be returned unlocked/disabled.
- Products that store personal information should be returned after deleting all personal information. Toorshop shall not be responsible in any manner for any misuse or usage of such information.
- Products sold as combos/sets cannot be replaced or returned individually.
- Products should be carefully packaged so that there is no damage during transit.
- Toorshop shall not be responsible for the products returned by mistake. In circumstances where a product not belonging to the Seller or transacted through Toorshop is returned by mistake, Toor Technology (Toorshop) or the Seller shall not be accountable for misplacement or replacement of the product and shall not responsible for its delivery back to the you. You waive any and all claims against Toorshop in this regard undoubtedly.
MODE OF PAYMENT FOR REFUND
We will initiate refund to the following modes:
|Payment mode||Refund mode options|
|Credit card/ Debit card/ Prepaid Payment Instrument eg. Wallets||Credit card/ Debit card/ Prepaid Payment Instrument eg. Wallets|
|IMPS/Bank Account through net banking||IMPS/Bank account through net banking|
|Cash on Delivery*||NEFT/RTGS to Bank account|
|Gift card/ Gift voucher||Gift card/ Gift voucher|
- We may request for information/documents to verify your credentials before initiating the refund.
- If the payment mode has expired or is no longer valid, we will refund you through one of the modes mentioned above as agreed by you.
- All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
- Some products are bound by the brand’s specific policies regarding repair, replacement and returns. These policies are binding on you.
- You expressly acknowledge that the Seller selling the defective product will be solely responsible to you for any claims that you may have in relation to such defective product and Toorshop shall not in any manner be held liable for the same.
REPEATED RETURN REQ:
- We reserve a right to impose such charges as is necessary to reimburse the expense of delivery and pick-up if we observe that you have a transactional history of repeated returns.
- We also reserve a right to make the products ineligible for return or refund or replacement, if we observe a transactional history of repeated returns.
- We may also notify that the facility of pickup for returns from you has been withdrawn, in which case, you will have to bear your own expense and logistics to return the product back to the Seller.
- The liability and risk of such returns shall be on you to establish your claim for return. Refund for returned products or replacement shall only be initiated if they pass through conditions mentioned above. If the product received fails to pass through the verification and checks, the product shall be shipped back to you, for which you shall have to bear the expense.
You shall not be entitled to receive the product or refund or replacement of the same if we find that any transaction(s) by you have misused the Website/App to perform any action that is considered to be illegal, fraudulent, unlawful whether under any current legislation or not. Toor Technology (Toorshop) reserves the right to hold on to and forfeit such amounts received from you or to be received from you at a later date, or claim such amount from you against any taxes, duties, penalties, interest, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, orders, judgments and consequences arising from investigation or inquiry by government or internal to Toor Technology (Toorshop).
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Shipping & Delivery Policy
For International buyers, We do not accept international orders currently. For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post/or Local delivery by Delivery Boys authorized by Toor Technoogy (Toorshop) only. Orders are shipped within 2-3 Hours or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company / post office norms. Toor Technoogy (Toorshop) is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities or direct customers within 24hrs to 48 hrs working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be deliver to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Toorshop is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer. Toor Technoogy (Toorshop) is proud to use Razorpay for fast, easy and efficient secure payments. All major credit cards are accepted.
What are the delivery charges?
Delivery charge varies with each Seller.
Sellers incur relatively higher shipping costs on low value items. In such cases, charging a nominal delivery charge helps them offset logistics costs. Please check your order summary to understand the delivery charges for individual products.
Why does the delivery date not correspond to the delivery timeline of X-Y business days?
It is possible that the Seller or our courier partners have a holiday between the day your placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the order page. we are work with regional sellers and ship product in their region within 2-3 hours or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company / post office norms. In case, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners and Sellers do not work on Sundays and this is factored in to the delivery dates.
What is the estimated delivery time?
Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the checkout page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
The Seller offering the product
Product’s availability with the Seller
The destination to which you want the order shipped to and location of the Seller.
Are there any hidden costs (sales tax, octroi etc) on items sold by Sellers on Toorshop?
There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on Toorshop. List prices are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the checkout page is exactly what you would pay.
Delivery charges are not hidden charges it shows on checkout page based on the destination to which you want the order shipped to and location of the Seller. and are charged (if at all) extra depending on the Seller’s shipping policy.
Why does the estimated delivery time vary for each seller?
You have probably noticed varying estimated delivery times for sellers of the product you are interested in. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner’s time-to-deliver in your location.
Please enter your default pin code on the checkout page (you don’t have to enter it every single time) to know more accurate delivery times on the checkout page itself.
Seller does not/cannot ship to my area. Why?
Please enter your pincode on the checkout page (you don’t have to enter it every single time) to know whether the product can be delivered to your location.
If you haven’t provided your pincode until the checkout stage, the pincode in your shipping address will be used to check for serviceability.
Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on
Whether the Seller ships to your location
Legal restrictions, if any, in shipping particular products to your location
The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
At times Sellers prefer not to ship to certain locations. This is entirely at their discretion.
Why is the CoD option not offered in my location?
Availability of CoD depends on the ability of our courier partner servicing your location to accept cash as payment at the time of delivery.
I need to return an item, how do I arrange for a pick-up?
Returns are easy. in the order page you have a suppot ticket option you can make query/complaint or Contact Us to initiate a return. You will receive a call explaining the process, once you have initiated a return.
Wherever possible representative will facilitate the pick-up of the item. In case, the pick-up cannot be arranged through Toorshop, you can return the item through a third-party courier service. Return fees are borne by the Seller.
What do the different tags like “In Stock”, “Available” mean?
For items listed as “In Stock”, Sellers will mention the delivery time based on your location pincode (usually 2-3 hours [in seller regional area], 2-3 business days, 4-5 business days or 4-6 business days in areas where standard courier service is available). For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service which may take 1-2 weeks depending on the location.
The Seller might not have the item in stock but can procure it when an order is placed for the item. The delivery time will depend on the estimated procurement time and the estimated shipping time to your location.
‘Preorder’ or ‘Forthcoming’
Such items are expected to be released soon and can be pre-booked for you. The item will be shipped to you on the day of it’s official release launch and will reach you in 2 to 6 business days. The Preorder duration varies from item to item. Once known, release time and date is mentioned. (Eg. 5th May, August 3rd week)
‘Out of Stock’
Currently, the item is not available for sale. Use the ‘Notify Me’ feature to know once it is available for purchase.
‘Back In Stock Soon’
The item is popular and is sold out. You can however ‘book’ an order for the product and it will be shipped according to the timelines mentioned by the Seller.
The product is currently out of stock and is not available for purchase. The product could to be in stock soon. Use the ‘inquiry’ feature to know when it is available for purchase.
Shipping & Delivery Policy (Services)
Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your mail ID & sms to registered mobile number as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our services you may contact our helpdesk on (email@example.com)
How the delivery charge is calculated for multiple units and some products.
The shipping charge is based on the distance between seller and customer and weight of the product. For multiple products ordered from the same category the program adds up the weight of all the units ordered and charges a single delivery fee.
However, the delivery fee is calculated separately when a customer orders different products. Thus, if a customer orders a Shirts he will pay separate delivery charges for each product. This is because the products are being sourced and shipped from different cities.
The minimum weight taken into account is 250gms (only for documents) for domestic shipments.
We as a Toor Technoogy (Toorshop) shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. Acknowledgment of terms
Much thanks to you for utilizing Toorshop. These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) are expected to make you mindful of your legitimate rights and duties as for your entrance to and utilization of the Toor Technology site at www.Toorshop.com (the “Webpage”) and any related versatile or programming applications (“Toorshop Platform”) including however not restricted to conveyance of data by means of the site in the case of existing now or later on that connect to the Terms (by and large, the “Administrations”).
These Terms are successful for all current and future Toorshop clients, including however without confinement to clients approaching ‘Business page’ to deal with their asserted professional resources.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Toor Technology (Toorshop) prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing with Toor Technology (Toorshop) , As per your agreement with Toor Technology (Toorshop) will always include, at a minimum, the terms and conditions set out in this document. These are referred to below as the general terms.
2. Accepting the terms:
In order to use the services, you must first agree to the terms. You may not use the services if you do not accept the terms.
3. Agree to the terms:
where this option is made available to you by ‘us’ in the user interface for any service; or by actually using the services. In this case, you understand and agree that ‘we’ will treat your use of the services as acceptance of the terms.
You may not use the services and may not accept the terms if,
(a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with ‘us’, or
(b) you are a person barred from receiving the services under the laws of India.
4. Site content protection:
You acknowledge that the site contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images, typefaces, sounds, and other material (collectively “content”) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed.
All content is copyrighted as a collective work under the Indian copyright laws and we own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content.
You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. If no specific restrictions are displayed, you may make copies of select portions of the content, provided that the copies are made only for your personal, information and non-commercial use and that you do not alter or modify the content in any way, and maintain any notices contained in the content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices.
In addition to the foregoing, use of any software content shall be governed by the software license agreement accompanying such software if any
Our pricing and offers are valid for Toor Technology customers only.
Some of the services are supported by advertisements and sales promotions.
The manner, mode and extent of advertising by ‘us’ on the services are subject to change without specific notice to you.
In consideration, We granting you access to and use of the services, you agree that we may place such advertising on the services.
6. In Few Hours Delivery:
In few hours delivery service is available only if orders are placed during day time from 8 am – 6 pm only (Sunday excluded) but in festival season (Sunday Included)
In case the product of your choice is not in stock in the nearest store to your pin code, the delivery time might be increased by an hour but we will make sure to deliver in few hours or in few days.
limited hour delivery service is not applicable for Electronics products. All Electronics Products are available on store-pickup only.
7. Trademarks uses:
Toorshop, is our trademark and Toorshop.com are our service mark. All other trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
If you submit, post or otherwise send us any information, content or materials including, without limitation, comments, reviews, data, text, messages, files, images, photographs, videos, audiovisual works, other persons’ names, likenesses, voices, usernames, profiles, actions, appearances, performances and/or other biographical information or material, and any other materials, as well as links to data, text, files, images, photographs, videos, audiovisual works, shall be entitled to unrestricted use of such submissions for any purpose at all, commercial or otherwise, without the requirement of any further permission from or payment to you or to any other person or entity, including without limitation for inclusion in any future gale publication or gale product, with no compensation to you.
No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any submission. Without limiting the previous, you hereby grant us.
9. Payment and billing system:
You must select a payment method to pay us for any purchases you make from us.
We or our authorized billing agents are authorized to charge your designated payment method.
We may submit charges incurred under your account for payment, and you will be responsible for such charges, even if your account is cancelled or terminated. You agree that we may charge your payment method for all amounts due to us without additional notice or consent unless required otherwise by law.
You are responsible for all charges incurred under your account made by you or anyone who uses your account (including your children, family or friends).
We may, in our discretion, post charges to your payment method individually or may aggregate your charges with other purchases you make on the site and apply those charges to your next billing cycle. All purchases for mobile, services, accessories, and all subscriptions are final and non-refundable.
You must notify us about any billing problems or discrepancies within 7 days after they first appear on the statement you receive from your bank or Credit Card Company.
If you do not bring such problems or discrepancies to our attention within 7 days, you agree that you waive the right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
In case of Order cancellation, the mode of payment will be done by transferring through NEFT/IMPS within 7 working days. (i.e. we can’t offer your payment as cash )
10. Proof of User identification :
Toor Technology reserves the right to ask for defined proof of identification at the time of delivery. Failure to provide the same to either the Toor Technology or any of its associates can lead to cancellation of the order. In case of any gift items, the customer who has made the transaction online will have to provide his/her proof of identification.
11. Limitation of liability:
You hereby agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold our company and its parent and affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and licencors harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by you in connection with
Any use or alleged use of Toor Technology/services through your account by any person, whether or not authorized by you;
The operation and content on your site or
Any breach of your representations and warranties and other covenants under this agreement
Toor Technology reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, and agree to cooperate with Toor Technology (Toorshop) defense of such claim.
Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise, shall the mobile store(s)/content producer or Toor Technology (Toorshop) be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, accuracy of services, content or results, computer failure or malfunction, damages resulting from disabling of the services provided.
12. Applicable taxes:
Goods and Service tax (GST) as applicable in India. (GST) is a value-added tax levied on most goods and services sold for domestic consumption. The IGST is paid by consumers
Electronics goods , Mobile handsets & chargers are warranted for a period defined by the respective manufactures agents defect in material & workmanship. Toor Technology (Toorshop) is not giving the warranty and does not hold out any warranty on products sold.
We will not be responsible for any defective/deficient or otherwise unsatisfactory products any such defective or deficient goods has to be repaired only by authorized service center of the equipment manufacturer.
All the terms and conditions of Toor Technology apply, subject to Sonipat jurisdiction only.
14. Service Man:
We or Toor Technology provides a service platform to you. If you choose/take any service form website you have to pay penny amount that is non-refundable fees and then service man can reach at your given place as soon as possible. There is no responsibility of Toor Technology about the service given by the service man.
15. Governing law and jurisdiction:
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of India and any legal discrepancy or disputes will be heard or proceed in the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts at Sonipat, (Haryana) India.