Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
A MIRROR OF COMMON ERRORS BY DR. ASHOK KUMAR SINGH 2020 EDITION Paperback
- Publisher : Student Friends
- Language : English
- Item Weight : 1 kg 120 g
- Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
There are no inquiries yet.
MENORAH – A4 Sketch Artist Book- Drawing Notebook- (50 Sheets)100 Pages- (21.0 cm x 29.7 cm)-140 GSM- (Poppy Field) Design
- A4 Size ( 210 mm X 297 mm ) thats big enough for all your creative drawing.
- Paper: Acid free 140 GSM Natural Shade, 100 Pages / 50 Sheets.
- Binding: Metal Wire-O bound for easy turning / flipping.Micro Perforations for clean tearing.
- Sketch Books are ideal for Doodling, Pencil / Chalk, Oil Pastels, Crayons, graphite & Light water Colouring.
- Wrapper Cover: Its a multi-color wrapper with unique designing collections
All 7th Class Books are available in English/Hindi medium .
The Books are Following this:-
- Social Science-1.)Our Past II - History
2.)Our Environment - Geography
3.)Social and Political Life II-Civics
- English- 1.)Honey Comb
2.) An Alien Hand
- Hindi – 1.)Vasant-II
3.)Bal Mahabharat Katha
1. The Guide helps aspirants to master the “Tricks of the Trades” for analytical reasoning and logical reasoning comprehensively
2. The book has been divided into 3 Sections; Verbal, Analytical and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
3. Two Leveled Exercises have been given for practice.
4. More than 2000 Previous Years’ Questions of different competitive examinations
5. Contains papers of MAT and other MBA entrances, Bank PO, Clerk, SSC, LIC, RBI, RRB, etc
6. Authentic and detailed solutions have been covered in the exercises.
Reasoning is equally weighed section in any competitive examination. Reasoning tests the thinking power and mind applicability skills of the candidates. The questions on reasoning asked in various competitive examinations are not easy to solve without having enough practice. The revised edition of A New Approach to Reasoning will help candidates master the “Tricks of the Trade” as it covers all the three types of reasoning very much comprehensively.
This book has been divided into 3 Sections; Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning each sub-divided into number of chapters with different types of questions of multiple patterns asked in various exams. The Verbal Reasoning section covers Analogy, Clocks, Calendar,Puzzles, Coding-Decoding, Classification, Number Series, Letter Series, Blood Relations, Clerical Aptitude, etc. whereas, the Analytical Reasoning section covers Statement & Arguments,Statement & Assumptions, Course of Action, Cause & Effects, Syllogism, etc. The Non-Verbal Reasoning section covers Analogy, Classification, Completion of Figures, Cubes, Paper Folding, Mirror Image, Water Image, Figure Matrix, etc. Two Leveled Exercises have been given for practice. More than 2000 Previous Years’ Questions of different competitive examinations including MAT and other MBA entrances, Bank PO, Clerk, SSC, LIC, RBI, RRB, B.Ed. etc along with their authentic and detailed solutions have been covered in the exercises. Ample number of previous years’ questions will help the candidates get an insight into the trends and types of questions asked in the test of reasoning in various competitive and recruitment examinations.
All 8th Class Books are available in English/Hindi medium .
The Books are Following this:-
- Social Science-1.)Our Past III – History
2.)Resources and Development -Geography
3.)Social and Political Life III-Civics
- English- 1.)Honey Dew
2.) It So Happened
- Hindi – 1.)Vasant-III
3.)Bharat Ki Khoj
Ssc Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the application form for combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL). it is a competitive examination for the recruitment of Lower divisional Clerk/ Junior secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ sorting Assistant and data Entry operators for various government of India Ministries/ Departments/ offices. The recruitment process for SSC ChSL consists of 3 phases which are Tier-1 (computer-based exam), Tier-2 (written Exam) and skill test as tier-3. The current edition of “SSC ChSL online examination Tier – I 2020” has been carefully revised to provide the complete coverage of syllabus to the candidates who will be appearing for the exam. The book is divided into 5 sections namely: General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, General Awareness, letter & essay writing covering the entire syllabus as according to the latest pattern. 3 Previous years’ papers right in the beginning of the book to give an insight of the paper pattern and the types of questions that asked in the paper, it also includes the 3 Practice Sets to test the level of preparation. This book not just provides the answer keys but also crisp explanation of the questions. It is a perfect study package for those who are appearing in this upcoming examination. Table of Contents Solved papers 01-07-2019, solved Paper 19-03-2018, solved Paper 18-01-2017, General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, General Awareness, letter & essay writing, practice sets (1-3).
- The cover design of the notebook is subject to change, it depends on stock availability
- 1 Subject Notebook - Unruled, 180 Pages, Spiral Binding, Soft Cover, 240mm x 180mm
- Notebooks for every subject for hassle-free note-taking during classes or lectures
- Classmate uses elemental chlorine free paper
- This notebook consists of high quality papers