Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
Apsara Absolute Pencils Value Pack – Pack of 20
- Wooden pencil
- No. 1 recommended stationary by teachers for children
- Designed to aid legibility
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
There are no inquiries yet.
Reasoning enhances the logical thinking skills. It determines one’s aptitude which is why many
competitive examinations ask questions from it. Be it, banking, SSC, railway, IAS/PCS, or any
other government recruitment exams, candidates have to score better in Reasoning Test which
is a hard nut to crack for many.
How to Crack Test of Reasoning is a perfect study resource to learn the problem solving skills of
reasoning to make a proper preparation for the competitive examinations. It has been revised
carefully according to the latest examination pattern and is divided into key chapters of Verbal
Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning. It facilitates a complete coverage
of the theory followed by exercises graded into base level and expert level for self-evaluation.
Each chapter covers the latest exam questions. Also, it carries more than 2500 objective
questions as a whole to boost the preparation level.
Written in an easy to read manner and incorporated with complete study material, it is an
amazing book to climb the ladder of success in your forthcoming competitive exams.
Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning
All 8th Class Books are available in English/Hindi medium .
The Books are Following this:-
- Social Science-1.)Our Past III – History
2.)Resources and Development -Geography
3.)Social and Political Life III-Civics
- English- 1.)Honey Dew
2.) It So Happened
- Hindi – 1.)Vasant-III
3.)Bharat Ki Khoj
MENORAH – A4 Sketch Artist Book- Drawing Notebook- (50 Sheets)100 Pages- (21.0 cm x 29.7 cm)-140 GSM- (Poppy Field) Design
- A4 Size ( 210 mm X 297 mm ) thats big enough for all your creative drawing.
- Paper: Acid free 140 GSM Natural Shade, 100 Pages / 50 Sheets.
- Binding: Metal Wire-O bound for easy turning / flipping.Micro Perforations for clean tearing.
- Sketch Books are ideal for Doodling, Pencil / Chalk, Oil Pastels, Crayons, graphite & Light water Colouring.
- Wrapper Cover: Its a multi-color wrapper with unique designing collections
1. The Guide helps aspirants to master the “Tricks of the Trades” for analytical reasoning and logical reasoning comprehensively
2. The book has been divided into 3 Sections; Verbal, Analytical and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
3. Two Leveled Exercises have been given for practice.
4. More than 2000 Previous Years’ Questions of different competitive examinations
5. Contains papers of MAT and other MBA entrances, Bank PO, Clerk, SSC, LIC, RBI, RRB, etc
6. Authentic and detailed solutions have been covered in the exercises.
Reasoning is equally weighed section in any competitive examination. Reasoning tests the thinking power and mind applicability skills of the candidates. The questions on reasoning asked in various competitive examinations are not easy to solve without having enough practice. The revised edition of A New Approach to Reasoning will help candidates master the “Tricks of the Trade” as it covers all the three types of reasoning very much comprehensively.
This book has been divided into 3 Sections; Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning each sub-divided into number of chapters with different types of questions of multiple patterns asked in various exams. The Verbal Reasoning section covers Analogy, Clocks, Calendar,Puzzles, Coding-Decoding, Classification, Number Series, Letter Series, Blood Relations, Clerical Aptitude, etc. whereas, the Analytical Reasoning section covers Statement & Arguments,Statement & Assumptions, Course of Action, Cause & Effects, Syllogism, etc. The Non-Verbal Reasoning section covers Analogy, Classification, Completion of Figures, Cubes, Paper Folding, Mirror Image, Water Image, Figure Matrix, etc. Two Leveled Exercises have been given for practice. More than 2000 Previous Years’ Questions of different competitive examinations including MAT and other MBA entrances, Bank PO, Clerk, SSC, LIC, RBI, RRB, B.Ed. etc along with their authentic and detailed solutions have been covered in the exercises. Ample number of previous years’ questions will help the candidates get an insight into the trends and types of questions asked in the test of reasoning in various competitive and recruitment examinations.
All 7th Class Books are available in English/Hindi medium .
The Books are Following this:-
- Social Science-1.)Our Past II - History
2.)Our Environment - Geography
3.)Social and Political Life II-Civics
- English- 1.)Honey Comb
2.) An Alien Hand
- Hindi – 1.)Vasant-II
3.)Bal Mahabharat Katha
This new 11th edition of mega study guide for NTSE Class 10 is empowered with the inclusion of 2018 stage I questions of the different states. The book is based on the syllabus of class 8, 9 & 10 as prescribed by NCERT. The book also comprises of past questions of NTSE stage 1 & 2 from the years 2012-2018. There are now 28 chapters in the mental Ability section (MAT). the Scholastic Aptitude section (SAT) has been divided into 9 parts – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, history, Geography, Civics and economics. The book provides past questions of last 10 years of NTSE stage 1 & 2, jstse papers divided Chapter-wise. The book provides sufficient pointwise theory, solved examples followed by fully solved exercises in 2 levels - state/ UT level & National level. Maps, diagrams and tables to stimulate the thinking ability of the student. The book covers new variety of questions - passage based, Assertion-Reason, matching, definition based, statement based, feature based, diagram based and Integer Answer questions.