Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
CTET & STETs Paper 1 and Paper 2 both: Child Development and Pedagogy
About the BookCTET & STETs Child Development & Pedagogy with Previous Year Papers (2011-19). A resource book for all teaching aspirants. Useful for competitive exams like CTET/DSSSB/KVS/HTET/UP-TET/NVS/ and other state TET exams in India. Each chapter contains important notes and previous year questions.The book provides a panoramic and complete understanding of the concerns,theories and concepts associated with child development and pedagogy,The book is manifested so as to adhere ot the syllabus prescribed for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).The author provides interpretation and explanation of all key concepts to help you focus on understanding the characteristics and needs of myriad learners,interaction with them and the attributes and qualities of a good facilitator of learning. About the Author Himanshi Singh is a young LEARNER and working for the teaching/teacher’s fraternity for last 3 years. She has completed her teaching training i.e D.El.Ed from Delhi(SCERT), have cleared the CTET exam and currently pursuing her graduation ( Eng. hons. from Delhi University). She is passionate about teaching and learning.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping & Delivery
- More Offers
- Store Policies
|Dimensions||0.15 × 0.2 × 0.23 cm|
kindle edition, paperback
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
There are no inquiries yet.
MENORAH – A4 Sketch Artist Book- Drawing Notebook- (50 Sheets)100 Pages- (21.0 cm x 29.7 cm)-140 GSM- (Poppy Field) Design
- A4 Size ( 210 mm X 297 mm ) thats big enough for all your creative drawing.
- Paper: Acid free 140 GSM Natural Shade, 100 Pages / 50 Sheets.
- Binding: Metal Wire-O bound for easy turning / flipping.Micro Perforations for clean tearing.
- Sketch Books are ideal for Doodling, Pencil / Chalk, Oil Pastels, Crayons, graphite & Light water Colouring.
- Wrapper Cover: Its a multi-color wrapper with unique designing collections
1. Success Master Study Guides focus in the preparation of CTET teaching Exam
2. This book deals with CTET Mathematics and Science Paper – II (Classes 6-8)
3. Divided into 5 main Sections completely prepared on the latest exam pattern.
4. Provides 4 Previous years’ Solved Papers, 2 Practice Sets and more than 3000 MCQs are given for thorough practice.
Throughout the world, teaching is looked at as one of the most respected and noble profession a person could have. A great teacher not only shows the right path that a student should follow but also prepares the human resources for the further development of the nation. Among various exams CTET is the most popular teaching exam in the country.
Central Teaching Eligibility Test (CTET) is a national level test conducted by CBSE twice a year to recruit the eligible candidates as teacher. The exam is conducted into 2 papers: Paper 1 for class 1-5 and Paper 2 for class 6-8. Any candidate who is interested to become a teacher for classes 6 to 8 then they have to appear for both the papers.
The new the edition of Study Guide ‘Success Master CTET Mathematics and Science Paper – II’ has been prepared completely on the latest exam pattern. The book has been divided into 5 key sections and further divided into chapters providing the focused study material. After covering theoretical part this book also concentrates on the practice part, it provides Previous Years’ Solved Paper, 2 practice sets and more than 3000 MCQs for thorough practice. Ample numbers of questions have been given which are covered in a Chapterwise manner that allows candidates to understand the trend of the questions as well as the exam. This book will prove to be highly useful for the CTET Paper 2 exam as it will help in achieving the good rank in the exam.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Solved Paper 2019 (December), Solved Paper 2019 (July), Solved Paper 2018 (December), Solved Paper 2016 (September), Child Development and Pedagogy, English Language and Pedagogy, Hindi Bhasha evm Shiksha Shastra, Mathematics and Pedagogy, Science and Pedagogy, Practice Sets (1-2).
- The cover design of the notebook is subject to change, it depends on stock availability
- 1 Subject Notebook - Unruled, 180 Pages, Spiral Binding, Soft Cover, 240mm x 180mm
- Notebooks for every subject for hassle-free note-taking during classes or lectures
- Classmate uses elemental chlorine free paper
- This notebook consists of high quality papers
1. The Guide helps aspirants to master the “Tricks of the Trades” for analytical reasoning and logical reasoning comprehensively
2. The book has been divided into 3 Sections; Verbal, Analytical and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
3. Two Leveled Exercises have been given for practice.
4. More than 2000 Previous Years’ Questions of different competitive examinations
5. Contains papers of MAT and other MBA entrances, Bank PO, Clerk, SSC, LIC, RBI, RRB, etc
6. Authentic and detailed solutions have been covered in the exercises.
Reasoning is equally weighed section in any competitive examination. Reasoning tests the thinking power and mind applicability skills of the candidates. The questions on reasoning asked in various competitive examinations are not easy to solve without having enough practice. The revised edition of A New Approach to Reasoning will help candidates master the “Tricks of the Trade” as it covers all the three types of reasoning very much comprehensively.
This book has been divided into 3 Sections; Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning each sub-divided into number of chapters with different types of questions of multiple patterns asked in various exams. The Verbal Reasoning section covers Analogy, Clocks, Calendar,Puzzles, Coding-Decoding, Classification, Number Series, Letter Series, Blood Relations, Clerical Aptitude, etc. whereas, the Analytical Reasoning section covers Statement & Arguments,Statement & Assumptions, Course of Action, Cause & Effects, Syllogism, etc. The Non-Verbal Reasoning section covers Analogy, Classification, Completion of Figures, Cubes, Paper Folding, Mirror Image, Water Image, Figure Matrix, etc. Two Leveled Exercises have been given for practice. More than 2000 Previous Years’ Questions of different competitive examinations including MAT and other MBA entrances, Bank PO, Clerk, SSC, LIC, RBI, RRB, B.Ed. etc along with their authentic and detailed solutions have been covered in the exercises. Ample number of previous years’ questions will help the candidates get an insight into the trends and types of questions asked in the test of reasoning in various competitive and recruitment examinations.
Haryana teacher Eligibility Test is the state level entrance Exam that is administered by the Board of school Education, Haryana. The whole examination is divided into three levels; which are PRT, TFT and br>PGT “HTET post graduate teacher computer Science level 3” is completely an exam oriented book that facilitates to provide the complete information through topic-wise explanation of each br>Chapter all the information given in this book is up-to-date and according to the new syllabus and the pattern of the exam. This book is divided into 4 sections namely; General Studies, child Development and Pedagogy, language (both English & Hindi) and Computer Science and each br>Chapter of each section is well elaborated and updated with facts and figures that help in the preparation of the exam. It provides the complete study material explained in a lucid manner that helps candidates to memorize the important Topics easily, quickly and leaving room for any kind of conceptual doubt. This book is a perfect study guide to get your preparation done for this upcoming exam. Br>table of Content General Studies: Haryana an overview, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, child Development and Pedagogy: child Development, concept of inclusive education and understanding children with special needs, learning and Pedagogy, language I: General English, bhasha II Hindi, computer Science.