Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
Master Reasoning Book Verbal, Non-Verbal & Analytical
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
There are no inquiries yet.
NTA UGC NET / SET / JRF – Paper 1 Teaching and Research Aptitude updated syllabus 2019 with Solved paper Hindi (Hindi) Paperback
All 7th Class Books are available in English/Hindi medium .
The Books are Following this:-
- Social Science-1.)Our Past II - History
2.)Our Environment - Geography
3.)Social and Political Life II-Civics
- English- 1.)Honey Comb
2.) An Alien Hand
- Hindi – 1.)Vasant-II
3.)Bal Mahabharat Katha
All 8th Class Books are available in English/Hindi medium .
The Books are Following this:-
- Social Science-1.)Our Past III – History
2.)Resources and Development -Geography
3.)Social and Political Life III-Civics
- English- 1.)Honey Dew
2.) It So Happened
- Hindi – 1.)Vasant-III
3.)Bharat Ki Khoj
MENORAH – A4 Sketch Artist Book- Drawing Notebook- (50 Sheets)100 Pages- (21.0 cm x 29.7 cm)-140 GSM- (Poppy Field) Design
- A4 Size ( 210 mm X 297 mm ) thats big enough for all your creative drawing.
- Paper: Acid free 140 GSM Natural Shade, 100 Pages / 50 Sheets.
- Binding: Metal Wire-O bound for easy turning / flipping.Micro Perforations for clean tearing.
- Sketch Books are ideal for Doodling, Pencil / Chalk, Oil Pastels, Crayons, graphite & Light water Colouring.
- Wrapper Cover: Its a multi-color wrapper with unique designing collections
This new 11th edition of mega study guide for NTSE Class 10 is empowered with the inclusion of 2018 stage I questions of the different states. The book is based on the syllabus of class 8, 9 & 10 as prescribed by NCERT. The book also comprises of past questions of NTSE stage 1 & 2 from the years 2012-2018. There are now 28 chapters in the mental Ability section (MAT). the Scholastic Aptitude section (SAT) has been divided into 9 parts – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, history, Geography, Civics and economics. The book provides past questions of last 10 years of NTSE stage 1 & 2, jstse papers divided Chapter-wise. The book provides sufficient pointwise theory, solved examples followed by fully solved exercises in 2 levels - state/ UT level & National level. Maps, diagrams and tables to stimulate the thinking ability of the student. The book covers new variety of questions - passage based, Assertion-Reason, matching, definition based, statement based, feature based, diagram based and Integer Answer questions.
The World Map is a syllabus friendly Atlas meant for the primary section age group. A clear and understandable introduction of planet-earth, figures and facts and mapping is made available in this book for students. The book is paged with high quality 3-D colored maps which are informative and easy to read. All these maps are supported with flags for making the study matter easy. Other related valuable information can also be seen on the book widening children's knowledge about the world's geography.
The book presents a realistic view of the mountains, rivers, plains and deserts. This book makes a good source of reading for both physical and political knowledge. The map has extensive information about each country and their states. From the planets, flags and logos, facts and figures to the places, the World Map has all features that enthusiastic kids may look for.
The Presentation to the book makes it suitable for all age groups. Here you are updated with the latest specifics about the countries and the changes in political terrain. The World Map was published by Dreamland Publications in 2013 and is available in paperback.
- The information is purely based upon the facts and figures collected by the Survey of India.
- Contents also throw a light on the Indian culture and festivals and historical freedom movements that India went through.