Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
NTA UGC NET/SET/JRF : Teaching & Research Aptitude Paper 1|Fourth Edition
This book is updated as per the recent UGC NET Syllabus. The theory has been revamped and the concepts have been dealt with special focus on the recent examination trends. The book is divided into ten chapters and gives a perfect blend of theory and practice questions. The concepts are elaborated with the help of infographs, illustrations and figures.
– 2 Mock Tests for Practice
– Trending Questions given for select few chapters
– Solved December 2019 Paper
– 2500+ topic-wise chapter-end questions
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: Teaching Aptitude
Chapter 2: Research Aptitude
Chapter 3: Comprehension
Chapter 4: Communication
Chapter 5: Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude
Chapter 6: Logical Reasoning
Chapter 7: Data Interpretation
Chapter 8: Information andCommunication Technology
Chapter 9: People, Development and Environment
Chapter 10: Higher Education System
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
There are no inquiries yet.
- The cover design of the notebook is subject to change, it depends on stock availability
- 1 Subject Notebook - Unruled, 180 Pages, Spiral Binding, Soft Cover, 240mm x 180mm
- Notebooks for every subject for hassle-free note-taking during classes or lectures
- Classmate uses elemental chlorine free paper
- This notebook consists of high quality papers
The book "General Reasoning Ability for Competitive Exams" contains specific topics in Reasoning Ability which form a part of most of the Competitive Exams- SSC, Banking, Railway, Defence, Insurance and Other exams. The book contains the exhaustive theory with examples in all the chapters followed by an exercise with detailed solutions. The book covers a lot of questions from the past competitive exams. The book is a MUST for all SSC/ Banking/ Railways/ Defense/ Insurance and other Exam aspirants. This book mainly focuses – High level questions of Problem Solving , Seating Arrangement, Coding & Decoding, Syllogism, Input Output, Logical and Critical Reasoning according to pattern (2018-2019) IBPS, SBI and SSC Exams.
The World Map is a syllabus friendly Atlas meant for the primary section age group. A clear and understandable introduction of planet-earth, figures and facts and mapping is made available in this book for students. The book is paged with high quality 3-D colored maps which are informative and easy to read. All these maps are supported with flags for making the study matter easy. Other related valuable information can also be seen on the book widening children's knowledge about the world's geography.
The book presents a realistic view of the mountains, rivers, plains and deserts. This book makes a good source of reading for both physical and political knowledge. The map has extensive information about each country and their states. From the planets, flags and logos, facts and figures to the places, the World Map has all features that enthusiastic kids may look for.
The Presentation to the book makes it suitable for all age groups. Here you are updated with the latest specifics about the countries and the changes in political terrain. The World Map was published by Dreamland Publications in 2013 and is available in paperback.
- The information is purely based upon the facts and figures collected by the Survey of India.
- Contents also throw a light on the Indian culture and festivals and historical freedom movements that India went through.
All 8th Class Books are available in English/Hindi medium .
The Books are Following this:-
- Social Science-1.)Our Past III – History
2.)Resources and Development -Geography
3.)Social and Political Life III-Civics
- English- 1.)Honey Dew
2.) It So Happened
- Hindi – 1.)Vasant-III
3.)Bharat Ki Khoj