Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
NTA UGC NET/SET/JRF : Teaching & Research Aptitude Paper 1|Fourth Edition
This book is updated as per the recent UGC NET Syllabus. The theory has been revamped and the concepts have been dealt with special focus on the recent examination trends. The book is divided into ten chapters and gives a perfect blend of theory and practice questions. The concepts are elaborated with the help of infographs, illustrations and figures.
– 2 Mock Tests for Practice
– Trending Questions given for select few chapters
– Solved December 2019 Paper
– 2500+ topic-wise chapter-end questions
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: Teaching Aptitude
Chapter 2: Research Aptitude
Chapter 3: Comprehension
Chapter 4: Communication
Chapter 5: Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude
Chapter 6: Logical Reasoning
Chapter 7: Data Interpretation
Chapter 8: Information andCommunication Technology
Chapter 9: People, Development and Environment
Chapter 10: Higher Education System
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
There are no inquiries yet.
Haryana teacher Eligibility Test is the state level entrance Exam that is administered by the Board of school Education, Haryana. The whole examination is divided into three levels; which are PRT, TFT and br>PGT “HTET post graduate teacher computer Science level 3” is completely an exam oriented book that facilitates to provide the complete information through topic-wise explanation of each br>Chapter all the information given in this book is up-to-date and according to the new syllabus and the pattern of the exam. This book is divided into 4 sections namely; General Studies, child Development and Pedagogy, language (both English & Hindi) and Computer Science and each br>Chapter of each section is well elaborated and updated with facts and figures that help in the preparation of the exam. It provides the complete study material explained in a lucid manner that helps candidates to memorize the important Topics easily, quickly and leaving room for any kind of conceptual doubt. This book is a perfect study guide to get your preparation done for this upcoming exam. Br>table of Content General Studies: Haryana an overview, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, child Development and Pedagogy: child Development, concept of inclusive education and understanding children with special needs, learning and Pedagogy, language I: General English, bhasha II Hindi, computer Science.
MENORAH – A4 Sketch Artist Book- Drawing Notebook- (50 Sheets)100 Pages- (21.0 cm x 29.7 cm)-140 GSM- (Poppy Field) Design
- A4 Size ( 210 mm X 297 mm ) thats big enough for all your creative drawing.
- Paper: Acid free 140 GSM Natural Shade, 100 Pages / 50 Sheets.
- Binding: Metal Wire-O bound for easy turning / flipping.Micro Perforations for clean tearing.
- Sketch Books are ideal for Doodling, Pencil / Chalk, Oil Pastels, Crayons, graphite & Light water Colouring.
- Wrapper Cover: Its a multi-color wrapper with unique designing collections
- Choose from a colour range that includes Grape Purple, Fashion Fuschia, Orange Splash, Spring Green, Carnation Pink & Sky Blue
- Add creativity to your communication
- Bring variety and personality to your note
- Colour code your tasks
1. The Guide helps aspirants to master the “Tricks of the Trades” for analytical reasoning and logical reasoning comprehensively
2. The book has been divided into 3 Sections; Verbal, Analytical and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
3. Two Leveled Exercises have been given for practice.
4. More than 2000 Previous Years’ Questions of different competitive examinations
5. Contains papers of MAT and other MBA entrances, Bank PO, Clerk, SSC, LIC, RBI, RRB, etc
6. Authentic and detailed solutions have been covered in the exercises.
Reasoning is equally weighed section in any competitive examination. Reasoning tests the thinking power and mind applicability skills of the candidates. The questions on reasoning asked in various competitive examinations are not easy to solve without having enough practice. The revised edition of A New Approach to Reasoning will help candidates master the “Tricks of the Trade” as it covers all the three types of reasoning very much comprehensively.
This book has been divided into 3 Sections; Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning each sub-divided into number of chapters with different types of questions of multiple patterns asked in various exams. The Verbal Reasoning section covers Analogy, Clocks, Calendar,Puzzles, Coding-Decoding, Classification, Number Series, Letter Series, Blood Relations, Clerical Aptitude, etc. whereas, the Analytical Reasoning section covers Statement & Arguments,Statement & Assumptions, Course of Action, Cause & Effects, Syllogism, etc. The Non-Verbal Reasoning section covers Analogy, Classification, Completion of Figures, Cubes, Paper Folding, Mirror Image, Water Image, Figure Matrix, etc. Two Leveled Exercises have been given for practice. More than 2000 Previous Years’ Questions of different competitive examinations including MAT and other MBA entrances, Bank PO, Clerk, SSC, LIC, RBI, RRB, B.Ed. etc along with their authentic and detailed solutions have been covered in the exercises. Ample number of previous years’ questions will help the candidates get an insight into the trends and types of questions asked in the test of reasoning in various competitive and recruitment examinations.
All 7th Class Books are available in English/Hindi medium .
The Books are Following this:-
- Social Science-1.)Our Past II - History
2.)Our Environment - Geography
3.)Social and Political Life II-Civics
- English- 1.)Honey Comb
2.) An Alien Hand
- Hindi – 1.)Vasant-II
3.)Bal Mahabharat Katha