M/s TOOR TECHNOLOGY, a Patnership Firm registered under Indian Partnership Act, 1932 having its registered office at 261, Mahavir Colony, Sonipat Haryana, 131001 (hereinafter referred to as “Company”).
- Company owns “Toorshop” located at the following URL: https://www.toorshop.com hereinafter referred to as the “Toorshop website & Application” and have many registered users to whom Company offer various services,
- Vendor is desirous of setting up an online store on Toorshop Shopping Website and Toorshop Shopping Application has offered to sell its products through the said online store, Company has agreed to create the said online store upon the following terms and conditions.
- The above referred Vendor and Company are hereinafter collectively referred to as “Parties” and individually as “Party”.
For the purpose of this Policy, the following words and phrases shall have the meaning assigned to them under this Article.
- “Company” shall mean TOOR TECHNOLOGY (Toorshop).
- “Customer” shall mean any individual, group of individuals, firm, company or any other entity placing an order for the Products of the Vendor through the Online Store.
- “Price” shall mean the cost at which the Products are to be delivered to the Customer inclusive of Shipping charges, if any.
- “Effective Date” shall mean the date on which this Policy is executed.
- “Vendor” shall mean the entity incorporated or otherwise more specifically described hereinabove, which sells its products through the Online Store and more particularly described in the attached “Form”.
- “Online Store” shall mean a virtual electronic store created on the Toorshop Shopping online portal for sale of the Vendor’s Products either through website or application of the Company displaying the particulars of the Vendor’s Products available for sale , or any other means by which the Customer places an order for the Product of the Vendor.
- “Order” shall mean an order for purchase of products wherein customer has agreed to purchase the product upon the terms and conditions and at the Price indicated on the online store of the Vendor.
- “Products” shall mean merchandise items of the Vendor put up for sale on the Online Store by the Vendor.
- “Price” means the sale price of a product inclusive of delivery charges and applicable taxes.
- “Toorshop Shopping” means an online platform owned and operated by the Company that facilitates the shopping transaction between the Vendor and the Customer.
- “Shipping Charges” shall mean the logistics/courier/postal charges excluding all taxes incurred for delivering the product(s) to the Customer.
- “Shipment Cost” shall mean the cost and taxes recovered by the Company from the Vendor per order for handling the logistics.
- “Sign-up Fees” shall mean the non-refundable fees payable by the Vendor at the time of execution of this Policy towards the initial creation of online store.
- “Service charge” shall mean the margin per transaction charged by the Company to the Vendor at the rates agreed to between the parties, upon the sale of product on online store.
- The Company shall offer to the Vendor its services for facilitating online sale of the Vendor’s product which shall include hosting and technology, customer support, logistics services (if availed by the Vendor), payment services and all the other related services to ensure customer satisfaction on behalf of theVendor. For this arrangement, the Vendor shall pay service charges as specified under these presents, to the Company for the sale being effected through the Online Store created on the Toorshop Shopping website of the Company.
- Consideration and Payment Terms
- Vendor shall make the payment for Sign-up fees as specified in given below for the creation of Online Store at the time of execution of this Policy. Payment of Sign up fees shall be made 100% in advance unless specified. The service tax if any shall be charged by the Company, at the applicable rates.
- The said sign-up fee is a non- refundable fee for the creation of Online Store. The said Online store shall be displayed on the Toorshop Shopping website or Application during the subsistence of this Policy.
- The Company shall collect the Payment on behalf of the Vendor in respect of the Orders received through Online Store. In consideration of the services rendered under these presents, the Company shall charge the Services charges to the Vendor at the rates specified by the Company in given below. The Company shall pay the Vendor an amount recovered as Price minus the sum of shipping charges, service charges and shipment cost in respect of approved order(s) through the Online Store. Any amount to be paid to the Vendor by the Company shall be paid net of reversals.
- In the event any order is reversed due to “Damaged product”, “Quality Issue”, “Not delivered” or “Wrong Item delivered”, Vendor agrees that the Company shall levy the Service charges, plus a penalty of the service charge of the product (upto a maximum limit of Rs 500) and the said charges will be deducted from the amount due and payable to Vendor.
- Further Company shall debit the Service charges (upto a maximum limit of Rs 500) to the Vendor in the event the product cannot be delivered by the Vendor due to “out of stock” and in such an event Vendor shall be liable to bear all the cost and claims (including cost of legal proceedings, cost of attorneys, claims, etc.) raised against the Company.
- Payment reimbursement of the Sale Proceeds to Vendor shall be done by Company in the following manner:
- Vendor shall prepare a consolidated advice list of all orders delivered to the cutomer, 5 times in a month for every 7 days.
- The Company shall within 7 working days of receipt of advice process the amount due to Vendor and dispatch the Cheques / Demand draft favouring / Online transfers.
- The Company shall deduct charges as specified in sub-clause 4 above and agreed with the Vendor from the total amount collected as Price for the orders received by the Vendor through online store.
- Vendor agrees to bear all the applicable taxes duties, or other similar payments (including GST) arising out of the sales transaction of the product through the online store and toorshop.com shall not be responsible to collect, report, or remit any taxes arising from any transaction.
- Vendor shall make the payment of Rs.2000 excluding GST for Sign-up fees/Subscription charges for the creation of Online Store at the time of execution of this Policy.
- Service charges are based on categories which is given below in the table:-
|Electronics Accessories||15%||Keyboard & Mouse||14%|
|Apparels Accessories||15%||Kitchen No Appliances (Upto Rs.300)||5%|
|Apparels Innerwear||10%||Kitchen No Appliances (Above Rs.300)||10%|
|Apparels Sleepwear||10%||Kitchen Glasswear & Creamic Wear||7%|
|Apparels (Upto Rs.300)||11%||Kitchen Glass Stove & Pressure Cooker||7%|
|Apparels (Above Rs.300)||15%||Laptop Bags & Sleeves||7%|
|Automotive parts||5%||Laptop Battery||10%|
|Automotive Accessories (Seat,CAr/Bike/Covers)||11%||Laptop||5%|
|Automotive (Tyres & Rims)||16%||Large Appliances (excl. Accessories & Chimney)||4%|
|Baby Products||4%||Large Appliances Accessories||9%|
|Backpacks||5%||Large Appliances Chimney||6%|
|Beanbags||6%||Lawn & Garden- Others (Upto Rs.15000)||9%|
|Beauty (Fragrance Upto Rs.200)||8%||Lawn & Garden- Others (Above Rs.15000)||4%|
|Beauty (Fragrance Above Rs.200)||6%||Lawn & Garden (Chemical Pest Control)||4%|
|Beauty Products||10%||Lawn & Garden (Solar Devices)||4%|
|Bicycles||4%||Luggage- Other Sub Catagories||4%|
|Books (Upto Rs.1000)||5%||Luggage- Suitcases & Trolleys||6%|
|Books (Above Rs.1000)||6%||Luggage- Travel Accessories||8%|
|Cables & Wires||11%||Luxury Beauty||6%|
|Camera Accessories||16%||Memory Cards||10%|
|Camera Lenses||9%||Mobile Phones & Tablets||3%|
|Camera & Camera Recorders||6%||Modems & Networking Devices||12%|
|Car Electrical Accessories||5%||Monitors||3%|
|Carpets & Apron (Upto Rs.250)||5%||Musical Instruments (excl. Guitar & Keyboard)||6%|
|Carpets & Apron (Above Rs.250)||5%||Musical Instruments (Guitar)||6%|
|Phone Guards & Covers (Upto Rs.300)||9%||Musical Instruments (Keyboard)||4%|
|Phone Guards & Covers (Above Rs.300)||15%||Office Products||6%|
|Clocks||20%||Outdoor Equipments (Pump, Generators & Agricultural)||4%|
|Crafts Materials||7%||PC Components (RAM & Motherboards)||5%|
|Desktops||6%||Personal Care Appliances (Grooming & Styling)||7%|
|Electronics Devices (excl. TV, Camera & Recorders)||7%||Personal Care Appliances (excl. Grooming & Styling)||6%|
|Eyewears||7%||Pet Products (Upto Rs.250)||5%|
|Fine Art||18%||Pet Products (Above Rs.250)||8%|
|Flip Flop & Slippers||9%||Power Banks||10%|
|Furniture (Upto Rs.15000)||10%||Printers & Scanners||7%|
|Furniture (Above Rs.15000)||8%||Shoes||12%|
|GPS Devices||11%||Kids Shoes||9%|
|Grocery||4%||Shoes, Sandals & Floaters||9%|
|Gym Equipment||8%||Small Appliances||4%|
|House Hold supply, Personal Care Ayurveda||4%||Software||8%|
|Medical Equipment & Contact Lenses||5%||Speakers||8%|
|Handbags||8%||Sports- Other (Upto Rs.250)||7%|
|Home- Other Sub Categories||14%||Sports- Other (Above Rs.250)||11%|
|Hard Disks||7%||Sports Collectibles- Trophies (Upto Rs.300)||11%|
|Hand sets, Headphones & Earphones||10%||Sports Collectibles- Trophies (Above Rs.300)||12%|
|Health & Personal Care (Other sub Categories)||9%||Television||4%|
|Home Fragrance & Candles||9%||Toy||7%|
|Home Bed Sheets, Blankets & Covers||8%||Video Games Accessories||13%|
|Home Furnishing (Upto Rs.250)||5%||USB Flash Drives (Pen Drives)||9%|
|Home Furnishing (Above Rs.250)||9%||Video Games||6%|
|Home Improvement (excl. Accessories)||7%||Wallets||8%|
|Home Improvement Accessories (Upto Rs.250)||5%||Wall Arts||10%|
|Home Improvement Accessories (Above Rs.250)||9%||Watches||10%|
|Home Improvement (ladders, Kitchen, Security System)||5%|
|Home Storage (Upto Rs.250)||7%|
|Home Storage (Above Rs.250)||10%|
|Indoor Lightning (Led Bulbs & Buttons)||9%|
|Industrial Supplies (Upto Rs.15000)||7%|
|Industrial Supplies (Above Rs.15000)||5%|
- Obligations of the Vendor
The Vendor shall:
- Through the interface provided by the Company on the creation on Online Store of Vendor, shall upload the product description, images, disclaimer, price and such other details for the products to be displayed and offered for sale through the said online store.
- Vendor shall ensure not to upload any description/image/text/graphic that is unlawful, illegal, objectionable, obscene, vulgar, opposed to public policy, prohibited or is in violation of intellectual property rights including but not limited to Trademark and copyright of any third party. Vendor shall ensure to upload the product description and image only for the product which is offered for sale through the Online Store and for which the said Online Store is created.
- Vendor shall provide full, correct, accurate and true description of the product so as to enable the customers to make an informed decision.
- Vendor shall be solely responsible for the quality, quantity, merchantability, guarantee, warranties in respect of the products offered for sale through their online store.
- At all times have access to the Internet and its email account to check the status of approved orders,
- On receipt of the approved order, Vendor shall dispatch / deliver/make the order ready for pickup the products within a period not exceeding 2 hours or within the time as specified in the product description on its online store.
- In respect of the orders for Products placed through the Online Store, Vendor shall submit proof of dispatch to the satisfaction of Company within 3 hours of the request made by Company.
- In the event the products are not accepted by the Customer due to any wrong / damaged products dispatched, then the same shall be replaced by the Vendor at no extra cost to the aggrieved customer. Since the Company is a Facilitator, the Vendor hereby authorizes the Company to entertain all claims of return of the Product in the mutual interest of the Vendor as well as the Customer.
- The Vendor shall not send any of its promotional or any other information with the Products ordered by the customer and also shall ensure that no material or literature is sent which may be detrimental to the business/commercial interests of the Company,
- The Vendor shall dispatch the Products of same description, quality and quantity and price as are described and displayed on the Online Store and for which the Customer has placed the order.
- Vendor shall raise invoice in the name of Customer. Vendor further undertakes and agrees to raise the invoice of an amount equivalent to the amount displayed on the online store to the customer and paid by/charged to the customer.
- The Vendor shall not offer any Products for Sale on the Online Store, which are prohibited for sale, dangerous, against the public policy, banned, unlawful, illegal or prohibited under the Indian laws.
- The Vendor shall ensure that they own all the legal rights in the Products that are offered for sale on the Online Store.
- The Vendor shall pass on the legal title, rights and ownership in the Products sold to the Customer.
- Vendor shall be solely responsible for any dispute that may be raised by the customer relating to the goods, merchandise and services provided by the Vendor.
- The Vendor shall at all time during the pendency of this Policy endeavor to protect and promote the interests of the Company and ensure that third parties rights including intellectual property rights are not infringed.
- The Vendor shall at all times be responsible for compliance of all applicable laws and regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, Goods and Services Tax, Excise and Import duties, Drugs and Cosmetics Act, Drugs and Remedial Magic Act, Code of Advertising Ethics, etc.
- Warranties, Representations and Undertakings of the Vendor
The Vendor warrants and represents that
- They have the right and full authority to enter into this Policy with the Company.
- All their obligations under this Policy are legal, valid and binding obligations enforceable in law.
- There are no proceedings pending, which may have a material adverse effect on their ability to perform and meet their obligations under this Policy;
- That they are an authorized business establishment and hold all the requisite permissions, authorities, approvals and sanctions to conduct their business and to enter into an arrangement with the Company. They shall at all times ensure compliance with all the requirements applicable to their business and for the purposes of this arrangement including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, Goods and Services Tax and Import duties, etc. They confirm that they have paid and shall continue to discharge all their obligations towards statutory authorities.
- That they have adequate rights under relevant laws including but not limited to various Intellectual Property Legislation(s) to enter into this Policy with the Company and perform the obligations contained herein and that it has not violated/ infringed any intellectual property rights of any third party.
- That they shall provide the Company with copies of any document required by the Company for the purposes of this performance of its obligations under this arrangement within 24 hours of getting a written notice from the Company.
- That the complete product responsibility and liability shall solely vest with Vendor and that the Vendor shall be solely responsible to the customer for the sale of the Product by Vendor including but not limited to its delivery to the Customer and that Vendor shall not raise any claim on the Company in this regard.
- Vendor agrees and undertakes not to upload any text, images, graphics (for description and display of product on the online store) that is vulgar, obnoxious, inaccurate, false, incorrect, misleading, intimidating, against the public policy.
- Vendor shall pay the Company a service charge as specified by the Company on every transaction it enables and that Vendor shall provide all completed transaction details to the Company for record keeping and reconciliation.
- That Vendor shall draw the invoice / bill directly in the name of the Customer.
- Vendor shall prior to release of any promotion/advertisement material seek prior written approval for the same from the Company, in so far as the same relates to services offered pursuant to the terms of this Policy.
- Company reserves the right:
- Vendor agrees and acknowledges that the Company, at all times during the continuance of this Policy, shall have the right to remove/block/delete any text, graphic, image(s) uploaded on the online store by the Vendor without any prior intimation to Vendor in the event the said text, image, graphic is found to be in violation of law, breach of any of the terms of this Policy, terms and conditions of Toorshop Shopping Website or Application. In such an event, the Company reserve the right to forthwith remove/close the online store of the Vendor without any prior intimation or liability to the Vendor.
- At any time if the Company believes that the services are being utilized by the Vendor or its Customer in contravention of the terms and provisions of this Policy, Terms and conditions of use of Toorshop Shopping, the Company shall have the right either at its sole discretion or upon the receipt of a request from the legal / statutory authorities or a court order to discontinue/terminate the said service(s) to Customer or the End user as the case may be, without liability to refund the amount to the Vendor to forthwith remove/block/close the online store of the Vendor and furnish such details about the Vendor and/or its customers upon a request received from the Legal/ Statutory Authorities or under a Court order.
- The Vendor indemnifies and shall hold indemnified the Company, its directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents from and against all losses, damages, claims, suits, legal proceedings and otherwise howsoever arising from or in connection with any claim including but not limited to claim for any infringement of any intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party or of law, concerning quality, quantity and any claim in relation to the Vendor’s product, the breach of any of the Vendor’s warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of its obligations under this Policy or arising out of the Vendor infringing any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, Goods and Services Tax, Excise and Import duties, etc . For the purpose of this clause reference to the Company shall also include the Mobile Operators and such other agencies through whom the Company shall make the Online Store available to the Customers.
- The Company agrees to indemnify and to keep indemnified the Vendor in respect of all claims losses and expenses (including the cost of litigation if any) arising out of any breach or default part of the Company to perform its obligations under this Policy.
- This article shall survive the termination or expiration of this Policy.
- Company not Liable
- The Company on the basis of representation by the Vendor has created the online store of the Vendor on Toorshop Shopping portal to enable Vendor to offer the Vendor’s products for sale through the said Online Store. This representation is the essence of the Contract.
- The Company shall under no circumstances be liable or responsible for any loss, injury or damage to the Vendor, or any other party whomsoever, arising on account of any transaction under this Policy or as a result of the Products being in any way damaged, defective, in unfit condition, infringing/ violating any laws / regulations /intellectual property rights of any third party. Vendor agrees and acknowledges that
- Vendor shall be solely liable for any claims, damages, allegation arising out of the Products offered for sale through its online store (including but not limited to quality, quantity, price, merchantability, use for a particular purpose, or any other related claim) and shall hold the Company harmless and indemnified against all such claims and damages.
- Further the Company shall not be liable for any claims, damages arising out of any negligence, misconduct or misrepresentation by the Vendor or any of its representatives.
- The Vendor hereby agrees, confirms and acknowledges that the Product is owned by the Vendor and that the Company is merely a facilitator for sale of the Vendor’s Product, hence the Company is not responsible/ liable for the Product, its design, its function and condition manufacturing and selling and financial obligations, warranties, guarantees whatsoever. The Company reserves its right to state appropriate Disclaimers on its website/ online store.
- Term, Termination and effects of Termination
The Term of this Policy shall commence on the date of execution of the contract and shall continue for a period of 12 months unless terminated earlier. The Policy may be extended for such further period as may be mutually agreed by and between the parties hereto in writing to this effect.
This Policy may be terminated by the Company in the event:
- Vendor fails to make payment of the agreed amount, by giving 48 hours written notice,
- Vendor commits a material breach of any representation, obligations, covenant, warranty or term of this Policy and the same is not rectified within 30 days after written notice given by the Company.
- If a Petition for insolvency is filed against the Vendor.
- If the Vendor is in infringement of the third party rights including intellectual property rights.
- This Policy may be terminated by either party giving the other 30 days written notice.
- Effect of Termination:
In the event of termination/expiry of this Policy, the Company shall remove the Links and shall discontinue display of the Products on Online store with immediate effect. Company shall not be liable for any loss or damages (direct, indirect or inconsequential) incurred by the Vendor by virtue of termination of this Policy. During the period under notice both the parties shall be bound to perform its obligations incurred under this Policy and this sub-clause shall survive the termination of this Policy.
- Any dispute arising out of or related to or connected with any provisions under this Policy shall be referred to the arbitration of a single arbitrator to be appointed jointly by the parties.
- The arbitration shall be conducted in Sonipat in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996 or any modification or reenactment for the time being in force.
- The language of arbitration shall be English/Hindi. The arbitration shall be held at Sonipat Haryana, India.
- The award of the arbitrator or arbitrators as the case may be shall be final and binding on the parties.
- Jurisdiction and Governing law
- The obligations, performance, interpretation and contents shall be governed by Indian law.
- Subject to the provisions of negotiation and arbitration each Party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the jurisdiction of Courts at Sonipat Haryana, India.
All notices and other communication under this Policy shall be in writing and in English and either delivered by hand or sent by fax or courier in each case to the addresses set out at the beginning of this Policy.
- Intellectual Property Rights
It is expressly agreed and clarified that, except as specified agreed in this Policy, each Party shall retain all right, title and interest in their respective trademarks and logos and that nothing contained in this Policy, nor the use of the trademark / logos on the publicity, advertising, promotional or other material in relation to the Services shall be construed as giving to any Party any right, title or interest of any nature whatsoever to any of the other Party’s trademarks and / or logos.
- Entire Policy
This Policy embodies the entire Policy and understanding of the Parties and supersedes any and all other prior and contemporaneous Policys, arrangements and understandings (whether written or oral) between the Parties with respect to its subject matter.
Neither this Policy nor any part of it is assignable, transferable, sub-licensable, subcontractable or conveyable by Vendor, either by operation of law or otherwise, without the express, prior, written consent of the Company signed by an authorized representative of such Party.
Vendor agrees and undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the information and user/customer data disclosed, generated or made available to Vendor under this Policy. The said information shall not be used by the Vendor for any purpose other than for the performance of its obligations under this Policy. Vendor agrees that the unauthorized disclosure or use of such Information would cause irreparable harm and significant injury, the degree of which may be difficult to ascertain. Accordingly, Vendor agrees that the Company shall have the right to obtain an immediate injunction from any court of competent jurisdiction enjoining breach of this Policy and/or disclosure of the Confidential Information. Company shall also have the right to pursue any other rights or remedies available at law or equity for such a breach.
- Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances, except in case of breach of contract, will either party be liable to the other party for lost profits, or for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the subject matter of this Policy, regardless of the type of claim and even if that party has been advised of the possibility of such damages, such as, but not limited to loss of revenue or anticipated profits or loss business, unless such loss or damages is proven by the aggrieved party to have been deliberately caused by the other party.
- Relationship of Parties
Nothing in this Policy will be construed as creating a relationship of partnership, joint venture, agency or employment between the Parties. The Company shall not be responsible for the acts or omissions of the Vendor, and Vendor shall not represent neither has, any power or authority to speak for, represent, bind or assume any obligation on behalf of the Company.
- Waiver and Amendment
- No waiver of any breach of any provision of this Policy constitutes a waiver of any prior, concurrent or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions, and will not be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorised representative of the waiving Party.
- Except as expressly set out in this Policy, no amendment is binding on the Parties unless it is in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of each of the Parties.
- Force Majeure
Neither Party shall be responsible or liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations (other than an obligation to make payment) under this Policy due to unforeseen circumstances or any event which is beyond that Party’s reasonable control and without its fault or negligence, but not limited to, acts of God, war, riots, embargoes, strikes, lockouts, acts of any Government authority, delays in obtaining licenses or rejection of applications under the Statutes, failure of telephone connections or power failure, fire or floods.
This Policy may be executed in two (2) counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original and which shall together constitute one Policy.